Nov 12,2013
By: 'sb59'
Nov 12,2013
From start to finish I was extremely impressed with the service provided by all the staff at Harvey Scott although Leila was my main contact once the sale had been agreed. She always carried out her duties in a very professional way and I was really happy with the updates she provided. The house went on the market towards the end of June and as is well known with buying and selling properties, it was an extremely stressful time as there were some complications from the buyers side (not their fault) but Leila always kept me in the loop and did her utmost to move things forward.

Although I did obtain quotes from other estate agents in the area I was very happy with the initial consultation and I also had a personal recommendation from a work colleague. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending Harvey Scott Estate Agents to anyone.

Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd