Nov 12,2013
By: 'Matt N'
Nov 12,2013
I was on the verge of selling my flat until 1 Stop Lettings was recommended to me. This was due to the issues that had developed with other letting agents in the town who did not provide a service to the level I expected, costing me thousands of pounds over the preceding years.

Eirian was a breath of fresh air, coming from a solid background in Aberystwyth property she has now set up her own business which, in my opinion, stands head and shoulders above the competition. Always available she has taken virtually all the stress out of being a landlord. We talk regularly but if I hear nothing for a few weeks then no nagging doubts start to creep in, regular monthly statements arrive and any additional expenses are meticulously recorded and justified; tax returns are now much easier.

I trust Eirian and 1 Stop Letting enough that I have chosen to invest further in Aberystwyth on the grounds that I have an agent I can trust, despite living two hundred miles away.

To summarise, as a Landlord I can certainly recommend 1 Stop Lettings as an agency to trust in Aberystwyth.

1 Stop Lettings (Aber) Limited