Nov 11,2013
James
Jamie
By: 'keith s.barrett'
Nov 11,2013
I have used harvey Scott in davenport twice now, to buy and then sell my property. They have been fantastic, professional at all times, considerate of my specific needs arund the negotiations and personal, they say it like it is and give an honest account of values and whether they feel the house would sell fast or not. I sold my property in October 2013 and all the way to the final day, they chased the parties involved, kept me abreast of the situation and never once made me feel like a pedantic or nuisance customer (selling can be stressful you know!). When all the business was done I popped into them to say thanks and you could tell they had been genuinely pleased to do business. I like that service, I wish more agents would show such passion and interest to what can be a very difficult process.

Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd