Nov 11,2013
By: 'Laura-Jane'
Nov 11,2013
I have had the pleasure of working with Amy for my flat search - as a first time independent tenant, Amy handled every query, panicked email and phone call in a comforting & efficient manner. She was always available for questions, or able to point me in the right direction so I was the most informed possible when moving, and managed communication with both the existing tenants & landlord to assist me in whatever way possible.

Rebecca has also been great to work with; very efficient & communicative regarding all details, paperwork, deadlines & questions to ensure the transition and move went as smoothly as possible.

Going above and beyond is something not seen very often in realty companies. From removing/storing furniture, calling me when traveling to help me with my initial deposit, or dropping off my inventory and paperwork by hand as I couldn't come to the office, I cannot say enough to stress how highly I would recommend Amy, Rebecca, and Chelsea Square!

Chelsea Square Partnership