Nov 11,2013
Richard
By: 'M J Davies'
Nov 11,2013
We have been letting our property about 8 years. We switched to WPR because we were not happy with our previous letting agents. We thought of selling but were advised to continue letting. Fantastic advice and fantastic help. It makes the whole process easy for me. Richard Santos has been our main contact and he has always provided a first class service. I thoroughly recommend Warren Powell-Richards as a reliable, first class letting agency who communicate very effectively with me.
By: Tim B
Nov 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of Warren Powell-Richards and in particular the service and advice you received from our Lettings Team and Richard Santos. It is very kind of you to have found the time to place this review and both Richard and I are extremely grateful. Best wishes for the future and kind regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards