Nov 11,2013
By: 'Charlotte, London'
Nov 11,2013
The service and help I received from Olcay in selling my flat was outstanding. I had previously listed with a different agent and decided I needed to take action when I was getting no results and no feedback from the agent. I contacted Elizabeth Pryce and was so glad that I did. Olcay arranged to see the property as soon as possible and gave me honest and helpful feedback, pointing out inexpensive improvements I could make to achieve an offer.
It was not too long before I had a good offer from a genuine buyer and from then on Olcay\'s professional, pro-active approach helped push things through to completion. Things were slightly complicated for me as I was abroad for the whole of the sale process and it was reassuring to know that my agent was on top of everything, chasing both sides up to ensure a smooth sale.
I would recommend Olcay and Elizabeth Pryce to any prospective buyer, seller or landlord.

Elizabeth Pryce