Nov 08,2010
By: 'Hoops1981'
Nov 08,2010
After signing up with Cubit & West 3 months ago, they have been nothing but a pain in the bum! In our initial conversation i stated I was looking for a house only & defo no flats, up to absolute max of 160k and in what areas I liked and disliked.... How can you get this so wrong!?? For the last 3 months I have received endles calls, emails, texts & mailings trying to sell me the complete opposite to what I was looking for - the most comical was when they rung to offer me a house at 60K over my absolute max - I told her at the time she has gone from 1 extreme to another I asked them to change my details on the system endless times but still received info I was not interested in.....

Last Monday the girl in the offfice called to say she had a house on the market I said I was going to put an offer in on another house that day but to send them through anyway to keep my options open - she literally was begging me to wait with my offer until I saw this house she sounded desperate, I thought it was unproffesional & working in sales mysef thought it was a terrible way to try & sale.... the final straw was when I had a conversation on Thursday with her colleague on the phone who offered me a property I told him I did not want to live in that area (for about the millionth time) 1 hour later he sent it through by email, the next day I received 5 apartments through the post (do these look like houses) and on Monday he called to ask what I thought of the property he had sent through by email - I abruptly told him I was a little confused that we had a conversation on the phone last week where I told him I didn't want to live in that area and he still sent it to me, he tried to fob me off saying it was an automated service, I soon put him in his place by saying that I have told him & his colleague a million times what I was and was not looking for and couldn't understand how they could get it so wrong. His reply was I don't think we are ever going to get it right so I told him to remove me from all mailings. I'm registered with 10 estate agents in the area how can Cubitt & West get it soo wrong.

I would never buy a house from them in a million years!! I think they are unproffesional compared to other estate agents.
By: gonefishing
Mar 19, 2012
I can understand some frustration with this, but surely its better to be contacted by an agent rather then not at all, if i was selling i would be happy that the agent phoned people as much.

Cubitt & West