Nov 11,2013
By: 'Emma Larsson'
Nov 11,2013
I am a student from a university in Sweden, currently on a 15 week-placement in central London. I got in contact with Flatland about a month before my arrival to London and asked if it was possible to come to their office, look at apartments and sign a rental agreement all on the very same day. The people I spoke with over emails ensured me that this was possible, which it was!

I arrived to the Flatland office on Gloucester Road and spoke with Myra who works there. I was told that I needed to register with them, which I already had figured out. What they didn\'t tell me over the emails though was that the fee to register was £99.

Myra helped me with finding appropriate apartments for my budget and for the time of my placement. Myra booked in two meetings with two different landlords and I looked at two different apartments on that very same day. The next day I signed a rental agreement with the second landlord and I\'m still living here two months later. I live in a very nice area in Shepherds Bush.

I was very pleased with the service provided by Flatland, though they could be more detailed in their emails and be more specific and upfront with fees and such. I also felt very welcomed at the office and Myra was very helpful and willing to answer all my questions i had about living in London.

Flatland