Nov 07,2010
Nov 07,2010
I rented a property via the Aylesbury branch. The team are always consistently friendly, efficient and always very helpful. All I have dealt with at Gatekeeper were professional and deliver a very high standard of service.
By: clack
Nov 17, 2010
Same experience, no premises and no directions as to where the keys would be left.
By: Jack
Nov 16, 2010
I wonder if there are branches at all, the 'Aylesbury' branch certainly does not exist, wherever you do business it is with the same five people who, according to their website, are all directors. The one I dealt with should have stuck to selling washing machines.
By: Tomasz
Nov 15, 2010
Same problem in Swindon. There is no branch. You collect keys from a reception desk at a third party building. No-one asked for any ID. I was asked to sign the inventory even though I only saw the place once. When I explained I couldn't possibly sign without checking they told me I couldn't get the keys until I sign. Surely this can't be legal. Avoid Gatekeeper at all cost!
By: one who knows
Nov 09, 2010
There is not a "branch' at Aylesbury; you pick up your keys from a unit belonging to another company on a business estate. It's rubbish, no-one asked for any ID, I could have been anybody.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1