Nov 10,2013
By: 'Scott'
Nov 10,2013
The agent took over my property from the previous letting company. The service was awful, maintenance either never happened or took months. We had leaking windows and damp, and it took a month to have our heating system replaced after it broke down eight times. They constantly try to cut corners on maintenance meaning the repairs don\'t last and they just came back and did a cheap fix again, wasting my time and theirs. It wasn\'t until we got a solicitor that they finally did something about it. A particular highlight of getting maintenance was that you never spoke to the same person in the same week, and they never recall hearing about a defect before. My favourite part was when I left and they tried to withhold the deposit for water damage, caused by their own defective windows!

Would never recomend them.
Provide basic service, like answering client emails and taking good care of your properties.
Attached Files