Nov 07,2010
Nov 07,2010
Mat at Gatekeeper asked me to leave feed back on this site as a result of some dubious negative feedback and I was more than willing to help. I think they are including it as part of the customer surveys that they send to all clients every 3 months or so. I can only say that they are 1st class and offer me great service. They also came out to my home last month and spent an hour discussing ways they could improve their service and new ideas for online accounts management. The negative comments are baloney and sound like a disgruntled ex employee or customer. I use them for all my properties find them very thorough and professional. I highly regard them and hope any one reading this will take my advice and use them rather than some of the other cowboys that I have ran into.
By: sceptical
Nov 14, 2010
I hope Gatekeeper are also including the earlier reviews on this site in their customer surveys?? I don't think people would really go to the trouble of writing 'dubious' reviews, if they were satisfied they just wouldn't bother writing anything. I am sceptical of all the recent positive feedback, bearing in mind the seriousness of the first eleven reviews and the comments added to them.
By: Frangipane
Nov 09, 2010
Matt also spent a lot of time in my partner's home trying to convince him to take out a new mortgage, even tho he knew the existing one was a joint one- obviously didn't think it was necessary to consult me. Is that 'professional'? Of course the negative feed back is from disgruntled customers, you don't have to be a genius to work that out. If they have unhappy ex- employees you have to ask yourself, why? I bet this will now be followed by a flood of positive stuff!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 1