Nov 09,2013
By: 'Kimberley'
Nov 09,2013
I purchased a flat via Burn & Warne. Having had past bad experiences of other Sutton estate agents, I found B & W to be professional as well as approachable even though I was only the purchaser and not their client. The purchase went through quickly and smoothly, and I believe B & W played a big part in this.

Subsequently I used their letting agent, Simon, to find me a tenant for the property. Simon has since then found me a further two tenants for the same property, and I have been fortunate enough not to have any void periods. I put this down to the fact I bought a quality flat in an excellent location and Simon\'s expertise in doing his job, which he does extremely well. His has a lot of experience of the letting market and this clearly shows. His cheerfulness and honesty makes him very easy to deal with. To date he has found me excellent tenants.

On the sales side I have mostly spoken with Ollie and find him easy to get on with. He knows what type of property I am looking for, and is always helpful and honest. Like Simon he also has an excellent sense of humour.

I will continue to use B & W both for sales & lettings as in my experience they are honest and trustworthy, and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending their services.

Burn & Warne