Nov 09,2013
By: 'apap29'
Nov 09,2013
I was the buyer of a property that was being sold.by express estate agents. Although they where working on behalf of the sellers i felt like they worked well on my behalf also. I was constantly kept in the loop during the early.days of agreeing a price and at later stages. It was a very difficult purchase due to the sellers situation changing during the process but the staff helped push it a long and did everything they could to push the sale through. Polite, friendly staff that did not mind constant phone calls for updates. It is good to know if your agent is away or out of office as sometimes knowledge in your situation is lacking in other members of staff. Ultimately my agent tuck an interest and worked hard to know the insight and outs of a sale.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Nov 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency