Nov 08,2013
Tracey
By: 'Beatrice'
Nov 08,2013
I am more than happy to recommend Spencers Estate. My husband and I had a great collaboration with Tracey Ramsay (Senior Negociator in Woodford branch) - she helped us settle down and find a suitable home for us.

We were a young couple looking for a suitable place to call home, but also to answer our basic demands as professionals - a good location of the house, easy access to public transport, nearby stores, a comfortable and spacious flat. All these were fulfilled in a very short period of time ! :)
Also Tracey answered all our questions and stood by our side in each step of the letting process.

Spencers Estate and Tracey showed us trust, respect and professionalism. We highly recommend Spencers Estate.

THANK YOU very much for all your help!!! :)

Portico