Nov 08,2013
By: 'Amy'
Nov 08,2013
As a first time buyer with very little knowledge of houses and the whole buying process, Helen was a fantastic estate agent. We viewed several houses with her and she quickly understood what we were looking for and gave honest answers to our questions - even if they might have negatively influenced us, for example - is the traffic bad around here?

Unlike other estate agents, Helen took the time to know and understand the houses she was selling - when we met her at houses we never felt like it was the first time she\'d seen them, which seemed to be the norm with other agents. She was very knowledgeable about the houses, as well as the local area, and would ring us up whenever she had something she thought would interest us.

Fast forward a couple of months with no luck, and we\'d changed where we were looking. We fell in love with our lovely little house in a different area, and Helen remembered us which made us feel much more confident that they knew we weren\'t messing around with our offer.

After it had been accepted, we were handed over to Karen, who was fantastic from start to finish. I once rang her up to ask her a question that required some information from the vendor, and within 10 minutes she had an answer from them for me, had called me back and I could make an easy decision. Extremely impressed! She also didn\'t mind me asking dippy questions - much appreciated!!

Preston Baker have been helpful throughout, and without hesitation I would recommend them as helpful, open, and honest to people who have never gone through this process before. Can\'t wait to pick my keys up from you!
By: James Baker
Nov 19, 2013
Hello Amy, Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker in York. I am really happy to hear about the great experience you had with both Karen and Helen and with you all the best in your new home.
Regards