Nov 08,2013
By: 'Nancy'
Nov 08,2013
I had been let down on a prospective rental property and needed somewhere to rent fast. I saw the property being let through Milestone\'s and instantly knew it was the one for me. Milestone\'s pulled out all the stops to ensure that it was ready for me to move in when I needed to, for which I was extremely grateful. I dealt with Sam whenever I had a query or issue to resolve, and she was always most helpful and efficient. What I liked about Milestone\'s was that they gave a friendly, personal service - I always felt that they struck a really good balance between representing the landlord but yet also striving to ensure that the tenant\'s needs were met - this is quite a skill. Jay, too, was a pleasure to deal with, and enabled me to extend my tenancy when I needed to. I have now bought a property locally, but if ever I needed to rent again in the future, Milestone\'s is where I would go.

Milestone & Collis Ltd