Nov 08,2013
By: 'Amanda C'
Nov 08,2013
Fantastic service. Kept updated through out our entire sale process. Alex was very enthusiastic and kept me fully updated with each viewing and feedback given. He was exceptionally professional and gave me a great service without fault . . . and sold our house. Mark dealt with the initial details and putting the house on the market, he then later took control with selling negotiations, and all the legal side of things up until completion. Our completion took longer than normal (due to no fault of BEALS) and Mark was there every step of the way to deal with the whole sale process. No matter how many times I called he was very helpful and always solved/dealt with whatever was needed in a speedy and efficient manner. I cannot say thank you enough for the stress that Mark took away by dealing with the sale from start to finish. I am very impressed with all the team and the service they provided. I would recommend if you want great service, friendly staff and your house sold by an extremely knowledgable well trained tream.

Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents