Nov 08,2013
Martin
Chris
By: 'Elaine'
Nov 08,2013
After having problems with numerous estate agents over the last 9 months i can honesty say that Hills Residential are by far the best. They turned up with an SLR camera instead of the compact cameras the rest of the estate agents seem to use. The photos turned out great and showed my property in the best possible light. after the first day i had 3 people wanting to come and view, then, after 3 days i had accepted an offer. Hills kept in touch with me all the way through my sale letting me know what was going on and also about any problems we encountered. I also went to view a propety Hills were selling and this was sorted out for me promply and efficiently. My mum and dad are selling next year and Hills will be the first estate agent they go to. It is the only estate agent i now recommend. Thank you Martin & Chris for a wonderful service :-)

Hills Residential