Nov 07,2013
By: 'ex tenant'
Nov 07,2013
I just want to make my point clear from the very start this company is a corrupt and useless organization that will do nothing but take your money lie and give the worst customer service you can expect the moment the contract has been signed and they have your money. I lived in a flat and over the course of my just short of 2 years living there I complained about once a month in writing and in person about a variety of issues no water, lifts down, no power, no working fire alarms, flooding and the list goes on and on. Out of everything I have ever asked them to look into or resolve I had responses less then half of the time and when I did get a response nothing ever came from it when I finally had enough and went to move they tried to lie massively about what had been included in the flat and that i had thrown it all out and i owed them for furniture they never gave me. Do not go with this company I have been with over 8 lettings agents not all of them are good but this one is the worst of the lot. Save your grey hairs and go somewhere else.

Pauline Scott Property Management Ltd