Nov 07,2013
By: 'Harry Thuillier'
Nov 07,2013
I purchased the property through MyLondonHome with a tenant in place. The whole purchase process went incredibly smoothly with excellent backup from all concerned. Once I owned the property I then had to transfer the tenant onto a new lease with me, and ensure that insurances, keys, concierge etc were all dealt with properly. I am delighted to say that Kelly Scott ensured that all of this was handled very efficiently and she even introduced me to the concierge herself to ensure that everything went through smoothly. I would absolutely recommend MyLondonHome.
By: Steven
Nov 07, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Harry. I remember you leaving a review for Tom not long ago, so I'm extremely pleased to see you back with such positive comments once again. I will let Kelly know of your great feedback as soon as possible! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com