Nov 07,2013
Nikki
By: 'Lynn'
Nov 07,2013
Bradleys in Looe exceeded all my expectations during the recent purchase of my flat in Hannafore. The whole service was professional, straightforward and above all very friendly and helpful. I cannot express enough, the total thoroughness, patience, persistence and warmth shown by Niki Heathcote, the agent dealing with the whole process. She is indeed a prize asset for the company. Niki made what is usually a fairly traumatic experience into a highly efficient, seamless purchase. I cannot thank Niki and Bradleys enough and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing an estate agent. Without doubt, I would definitely use the agents myself, if there was ever a need to sell in the future.

Branch - Looe, PL13