Nov 07,2013
By: 'Conor H'
Nov 07,2013
I have been a tenant now of Living in London for approximately 3 years, over 2 different properties within SW11 and SW18. I have been dealing with Gavin since day dot and he has always resolved any issues that have arisen with my property pretty quickly. Took a little while to receive my tenancy agreement back from the landlord for my latest property but Claire and Gavin kept me up to date with everything and it was all sorted. Someone is always at the end of the phone, and because they are based just a few roads away you can always pop into the office for a Coffee and a chat which alot of other agents I have used over the years do not offer that personable service. Would recommend these to anyone who wants to be treated as a valued tenant, not just a number!! Very good guys who have always looked out for me.

Living In London