Nov 07,2013
By: 'Jude'
Nov 07,2013
Richard Worth were professional, friendly and helpful throughout the sale of our property. Another estate agent had over 20 viewings and not one offer. RW had more than 5 credible offers within a week, with much fewer viewings. We were so impressed we used them again to sell our second property. Again, after only a couple of viewings and I had a firm offer. They must have some 6th sense about people as there were no time wasters on either sale. They were fantastic at helping chase some rather slow solicitors towards the end of the last sale, and definitley went above and beyond the call of duty.

Richard Worth is working hard to change the sterotype of an estate agent and succeeding! Quite simply my husband and I would never use any body else!

Richard Worth Estate Agents