Jun 29,2017
Daniel
Warren
By: 'JB'
Jun 29,2017
I bought in Lait House when it was first developed and lived there for a year before moving overseas for work. From the outset I used this agent to let the property and have been completely satisfied. Daniel and the team have gone out of their way to assist both me and my tenants and have given sound advice every time to mutual satisfaction of all parties. To pick specifics, they recommended upgrading floor coverings to provide long term value for me and a quality environment for the tenants. They assisted tenants out of hours when heating developed a fault. They provided tradesmen when I needed them and were equally accommodating when I found my own on a few occasions. They have given me lots of advice on property investment without any gain for themselves and are a good sounding board for the state of the market from all sides. I highly recommend them. John

Just a quick update: My first review was in 2013. Since then (it is now June 2017) they have continued to manage my flat at lait House and have done some exceptionally well, including managing refurbishment, repairs and re-letting. I have not had any period left vacant and the tenants have been excellent..
Appropriate for good job done.

Curran and Pinner Ltd