Nov 07,2013
William
By: 'Niki G'
Nov 07,2013
I actually enjoyed purchasing a property through Richard Worth, it\'s not often you\'ll hear that!
I wasn\'t constantly bombarded with phone calls chasing up every step & everything ran smoothly. Maybe it was because there was no chain involved with my purchase but I didn\'t feel the stress & pressure that I have felt with previous sales/purchases with other agents.
I dealt with both William Jones & David Hatch. William was always pleasant but I found David more efficient & friendly, maybe down to more experience??
The only criticism I have was when I walked into the office to collect the keys, everyone was facing me, all sat in a row, it felt like you were walking into Dragon\'s Den, quite unnerving! Maybe the seating plan needs adjustment!!!

Richard Worth Estate Agents