Nov 07,2013
By: 'Malcolm'
Nov 07,2013
Found my garage had been entered and the lock changed without my permission. Had to call out a locksmith as I was unable to use my garage for 5 days. Took time off work to meet locksmith. It transpired that Blue Horizon Lettings Estate Agency had informed new tenants that they could use my garage and proceeded to change the lock!
Surely an efficient company would have checked with the managing agents to identify which garage was allocated to their particular flat.
A grudging apology was received. Their incompetence caused me a great deal of inconvenience and upset.
Been polite, contrite, offer unreserved apology and some recompense for the inconvenience and upset caused. A defiant defensive attitude really doesn\'t help resolve a conflict and in my opinion the staff need further customer care training.
Attached Files