Nov 07,2013
By: 'J INWOOD'
Nov 07,2013
I responded to a marketing letter that came through the front door of the flat I was trying to let via another agent. The other agent was suggesting I drop the price but I felt it was worth the money. I called Choices for a second opinion and because I was frustrated with the other agent. Katie was at the premises within a few minutes, with Chloe. She explained clearly her rationale for taking photos, which were far superior than those taken by the other company. She was on the case immediately and found someone quite soon. Meanwhile the original agent had found a tenant and as I had an existing relationship with them I told Katie and Choices to stand down. Katie at that point was totally professional and if she was disappointed did not show it. However the original agent seemed to be dithering and was knocked down on the rental price and so I returned to Katie at Choices. She got me another tenant very quickly and at an increased rent. Katie is a very engaging and genuine person. She just "gets it", there\'s no messing around and problems disappear! Since then I have recommended Katie to my sister and she very quickly rented her two flats. So far we are very pleased with the service received.

Choices