Nov 06,2013
Robin
By: 'Christine Allen'
Nov 06,2013
I cannot praise Robin Burne and his staff enough. He has made the whole, usually stressful experience of buying a property a pleasure. I know that he has shown just the same commitment and concern to the vendors as well. Nothing has been to much trouble for this office. They communicate with you on a constant level so that you are kept informed of the progression of the sale,they are prompt and efficient dealing with your enquiries and requests ,and the level of courtesy, respect and confidentiality has been exceptional.He is knowledgable and enthusiastic and if he has been unsure of anything at any stage he has sought an answer or solution straight away . Robin has gone above the level of what I would consider normal with regards to helping us with the administrative nightmares that are encountered during this process...he has even hand delivered things when I have been unwell( I have chronic health problems). He has just gone out of his way to reduce the stress of what was quite a difficult and lengthy probate sale. Thank you to all his team too...Davina and Jackie who all employ the same rigorous standards as Robin. They have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and for that I am truly grateful.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 07, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time write the review. I am pleased that Robin and his team delivered brilliant customer service at what I know can be a stressful time for people. I hope you are now settled into your new home and will be pleased to assist you again in the future.

Branch - Budleigh Salterton, EX9