Nov 06,2013
By: 'Joe Rajko'
Nov 06,2013
I am so very lucky that the people selling their home to me chose to sell through Preston Baker.
I have a severe disability and am totally wheelchair bound, but from very first contact with Marcelle at the Roundhay branch all my requirements were duly noted, and promptly met. She quizzed me as only a caring person could, and then \'enabled\' me to meet with, and to gain access to view, what is now my new home and its previous owners.
Never once was I made to feel uncomfortable or \'different\', not once was I misunderstood.
Marcelle smoothed the way to a perfect scenario... Happy Sellers - Happy Buyers... by taking the stress (& embarrassment) out of negotiation, and by ironing out the various little bumps that inevitably occur during such high value exchanges... Keeping an eye on proceedings every step of the way, using her network of associated contacts, and of course her considerable skills and knowledge within the field... I have never before been made to feel so \'at ease\' when purchasing a property.
So, for services above and beyond the call of duty... I won\'t hesitate to recommend you and indeed to contact you again myself in the future.
Thank you to whom I now feel is my new friend Marcelle, and thank you Preston Baker to whom I now feel part of the family.
Estate Agency Par Excellence,
Joe Rajko.
By: James Baker
Nov 12, 2013
Hello Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker, I am over joyed to hear what a great experience you had with the Marcelle and the Oakwood team. Welcome to the family!
Regards