Nov 06,2013
By: 'Stuart'
Nov 06,2013
I represent several properties in South/West London and have used some well known letting agents over the years. I have a policy of being loyal to the agent I am using and I don\'t go round checking and changing things when the service is good. But I don\'t like it when agents start getting a bit too smart, pushy and over-bearing. I wanted to find a better agents and was very pleased when I heard that Revere had started up with Melissa and Bruno. Their terms conditions and fees were acceptable and the lease and all aspects of their management is well prepared and thought out. I was happy to agree everything with them; they were appointed and soon found nice tenants. Once the main points were accepted, we agreed other items with Revere\'s guidance.
I have dealt with many negotiations in the past, and can say that you will get excellent and patient service from this firm, whether this is your first ever letting or you have been doing it for years but would like some old fashioned service as it used to be - without the \'hype\'.
There are many reasons why I recommend this firm to both landlords and tenants, but the main one is I believe the personnel will do their part to keep things running smoothly during the tenancy.

Revere