Nov 06,2013
By: 'M Potts'
Nov 06,2013
I have been very pleased with Thomas Morris. They maintained their enthusiasum throughout and worked hard to achieve the sale.
I am particularly grateful to Katy who kept me regularly up to date with developments and to Kerry who saw the sale through to completion. All the staff were most helpful, a well managed team.
I stuck with Thomas Morris, despite other agents seeking to get my business (particularly Taylors - who I had to ask to stop ringing me!).
I would use TM again.
By: Simon
Nov 08, 2013
Dear M Potts
You are absolutely right that one of the reasons that Thomas Morris in St.Ives are so effective is that they are ..."a well managed team" - thank you for acknowledging that and thanks for posting your thoughts. I'm glad that you intend to use our services again.

Thomas Morris