Nov 06,2013
By: 'Andrew Alston'
Nov 06,2013
I would just like to say how impressed with Wooster Stock I was in selling my flat this week. Julia Russell who actually handled the sale was an excellent agent who came across as very experienced, efficient and professional, returned my calls immediately and kept me informed regularly with viewer\'s feedback and well updated during the sales process. Paul who photographed the Flat did an excellent job, the write up was perfect and communication with all the other members of the team, especially when I visited the office, was always bright, cheery and professional. The Saturday people were also very eager and informative. I\'ve been involved in Sales skills training for 15 years and I\'d say they got it just right!

Wooster and Stock