Nov 05,2013
By: 'Liz C'
Nov 05,2013
SO glad that we chose this estate agents. Having met 3 estate agents, they valued it at \'near 300\', \'315 at best\' (a notorious London agents who are truly dreadful but everyone carries on using them even though they charge a fortune too!) and winkworth at 350. And.... We got 350! Thank god we didn\'t listen to the others! The open day they suggested was just what I wanted - others couldn\'t be bothered to dedicate a while Saturday to us. But best of all was the amazing personal service of Claudine, who worked tirelessly with us to push through the sale (leasehold, can take bleedin months!) in only 6 weeks. She was always available to help, efficient, friendly and competent. I was truly amazed at just how much work she did, and I ended up feeling like she was worth every penny. Having dealt with several estate agents in the hackney area, these are definitely the best! I actually miss dealing with them, especially now I\'m back dealing with some crud estate agents in a different area on a purchase now - might send them to Claudine for a few lessons on how to change the reputation of estate agents!!

Winkworth Estate Agents