Nov 05,2013
Laura
By: 'David'
Nov 05,2013
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Fineholm over the past few years. I originally let my flat through Fineholm as a landlord. They have been excellent throughout. They quality of the marketing and photographs were excellent. They have always been very responsive and really looked after my interests as a landlord. They carried out frequent inspections of the property with regular feedback. They also offered a much more reasonable price than previous agencies I had used, and were able to obtain tenants much more quickly.

I later also used Fineholm\'s services to market the property for sale at a later date. They were extremely helpful in managing the sale of the property and went above and beyond the level of service I have received from other agencies in the past.

I would definitely use Fineholm again without hesitation.

A pleasure to deal with and always helpful. Laura was always available on the phone to offer advice and keep me up to date.

David.
By: Laura
Nov 06, 2013
Dear David, many thanks for taking the time to post this review, it is much appreciated. Kind regards Laura

Fineholm