Nov 05,2013
By: 'A Johnson'
Nov 05,2013
Well what can I say! This is the first time I have used a Letting Agency and finding Love Your Postcode has been a godsend. They are extremely polite, friendly, efficient and most importantly professional. They quickly ensured my referencing was complete on time and my move in process was quicker than I expected. Cannot rate this agent enough and would recommend to all family, friends and anyone else out there who are looking to use a professional organisation in the west midlands. 11/10.
By: Krystell
Nov 18, 2013
Thank you Mr Johnson. I'm glad our team were able to assist you in finding your new home and I'm pleased we left a lasting impression on you too. I hope you are a happy tenant with us and hope you enjoy your new home too. :)

loveyourpostcode