Nov 04,2010
Nov 04,2010
Yesterday I telephoned an estate agent called Tierney homes, which I found advertising a home to let on your website. I turned up five minutes early to my 10 o' clock appointment and at five minutes past, I telephoned the office from my mobile to find out what the hold up was. I politely asked; 'shall I hang on here or re-arrange?'. I was then shouted at my an arrogant, nasty receptionist and told 'I told you to ring to confirm, Susie and you didn't'. She remembered my name but had totally made up the fact that she had told me to confirm. This is entirely untrue. I then proceeded to ask, 'why would you ask me to call and confirm when yesterday we spoke on the phone and you said to me my appointment was at ten?'... instead of admitting her failings she said, 'Oh my God... just wait!' and put me on hold. She then said, 'he can get there in twenty minutes'. I said to her, 'well, okay but can I just say that you did not say that to me - I don't appreciate being shouted at when it wasn't my fault'... to which she replied, 'right, well **** off, you can forget it then!' and hung up. I then called back to ask to speak to her manager and he said to me, 'it is company policy to ask to confirm so I don't believe you, she has worked with us 11 years and is fully competant'. I then asked for his company's address so that I could file a complaint and he said to me, 'Are you sure you can spell any of this?'... His manner was insulting. I am a hard working mother of one and have been a private tenant for two years with my landlord and never once have I been spoken to in such a rude, derogatory manner.

I will also be contacting Watch Dogs and the local council took my complaint and told me that they have been looking into this company for at least 6 months due to high levels of complaints.
They referred me to this site, also and that's why I'm writing this - so that other hard working people do not waste their time with this company! I am only glad I found out their manner of conducting business now and not before I entered into a long lease with them!
For your own good, stay away!
By: AnOn
Aug 01, 2011
I reported them to Tameside council. Dreadful company, I feel sorry got anyone who enters a contract with them!
By: Anon
Jun 23, 2011
Thank you for this review, I have a similar story (but a lot worse!) can you tell me which council you reported them too so I may do the same.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tierney Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Tierney Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tierney Property Management Office 1