Nov 05,2013
By: 'ChrisM'
Nov 05,2013
When I first needed to move to the Bristol (some seven years ago - and, initially, as a temporary measure!), I found out about Radford Residential. What a guy Brian was. He made himself available to show me round my current flat on a Sunday (the only day I could make)!

In all the time that I have been here, Brian has been the perfect landlord - I could not have wished for better.

The flat was clean and tidy when I moved in and Brian took the time to show me \'what\'s what\' and where things were. He also described where I local facilities were and where I could buy some of the things that I needed.

During my occupancy, I have had absolutely no problems when I have needed any form of help; and what very few (minor) things there were that needed \'repairing\' were done very quickly and efficiently.

Routine tasks such as fire alarm checks, electrical checks etc were always done by recognised trades people and plenty of notice of the intended works was always given.

As, and when, other people have come and gone in the same \'block\' Brian has always managed to gain tenants who \'fitted in\' well and made great neighbours.

Unfortunately, I have to move on to a different area and I will miss renting from an ideal landlord.

Brian and Anne are the epitome of these ideal landlords, and I would recommend them readily to other people.

Radford Residential