Nov 05,2013
By: 'Julie Pugh'
Nov 05,2013
I was very cautious about finding a reputable estate agent to sell my house for me. I was recommended Nicol and Co by a close friend. Feeling very nervous about our first meeting Matt Nicol put me at ease with every detail I needed to know. He basically took everything off my hands. I didnt have to do anything. My house sold within 24hrs of it being advertised. A few members of the staff Gemma, Ben and Karen were always there for me whenever I needed any information or help when Matt wasnt available. The staff are professional but very friendly too. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Nicol and Co to anyone who is buying or selling a property. First Class Service from all members of staff.

Nicol & Co