Nov 05,2013
By: 'James Harris'
Nov 05,2013
After conducting a search on Zoopla which then mailed a large number of agents with our details, My London Home were one of the first to get in contact. I liked the structure of their property alerts and the speed of the response when we saw some that we wanted to view.
Despite some initial difficulty viewing the first place (tennants at fault) we were given a tour of two places that matched our criteria exactly.
The whole prcoess was extremely efficient and we felt that Bryce and team were really working with us to secure the property we wanted. In the end, we had found our property and had a move in scheduled just 7 days later.
This sort of turn around time is not something I had experienced with other agents.
Addtionally, the team have a continued to support us with any questions we have had post move in, giving us a sense of genuine customer service as opposed to a hard sell/quick move.
Post this tenancy I would definately go through MLH again.
By: Steven
Nov 05, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, James, It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I have already let both Bryce and Natalie know of your fantastic comments! I'm delighted that you experienced such a brilliant service. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com