Nov 05,2013
By: 'Mr Gordon Horsley'
Nov 05,2013
Satnam, James, Adam and Marie have all dealt with the management of my property in an efficient and professional way. six months ago when the tenants moved in, I had a problem with the gas and electric readings, tried to sort it out myself as the problem was with me and british gas, I spoke to Satnam and she told me to email all the bills to her, she quickly sorted it out and cleared it all for me with british gas.
When the tenants moved out after six months, they left a valuble mobile phone which Marie made sure they got back, Adam and James were quick to get new tenants, and Adam even came round with shrink wrap to wrap a single bed and helped me to store it in the garage as the tenants had no use for it.
I have no problems with Preston Baker and will continue to give them my business.
By: James Baker
Nov 05, 2013
Hello Mr Horsley,
Thank you for taking the time to review Preston Baker. I am delighted to hear of the experience you have had with nearly everyone in our Leeds lettings office and I look forward to personally congratulating them myself.
Kind Regards