Nov 04,2010
Nov 04,2010
I wish I had come across this site before. My partner and I put in an offer to a property in Putney which was accepted. We had to keep calling them to find out if it was accepted.

Allan Fullers said they'd send over the reference forms for us to complete which three days later nothing. We don't even have a moving date confirmed. Nothing in writing whatsoever.

I'm really annoyed as each day I have been constantly calling to speak to the lettings negotiator and keep being fobbed off with he's not in office. We've already put a holding fee down and the property is still registered on their site as to let. The lack of courtsey and help from this company is shocking and I can only hope that you read the reviews here before you get involved with this incompetent agency,

My next step will be to go to the Property Ombudsman if these people do not get in touch with us soon. We have to move soon and this is just adding more stress.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney