Nov 04,2013
By: 'Mieke'
Nov 04,2013
This is my first experience of using a letting agent and I have been pleasantly surprised. Lisa guided me through the process from start to finish and was always helpful, cheerful and responded promptly to every request. She has a carefully selected team of tradesmen to call upon that respond quickly, efficiently and are reasonably priced. Robin the carpet cleaner was a real gem. I felt confident that any prospective tenants that came to view the house would be suitable. I found letting as stressful as selling, but by using Warren Powell-Richards, and in particular Lisa, it all happened on time.
By: Tim B
Nov 05, 2013
Thank you for your review of WPR Lettings in Grayshott and also our Grayshott lettings team leader Lisa. I am glad that we made the whole letting process easy for you and that you found our trades people up to the job. As a privately owner local company this sort of feedback makes all the difference to us. Lisa I know will also have been delighted to have seen you comment. Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR.

Warren Powell Richards