Nov 04,2013
By: 'Teresa D'
Nov 04,2013
I would like to say a big thank you to Douglas Trewelyn for his genuine help througout the process of renting my lovely apartment. I am new to UK, and I started to hear all this horror stories when I wanted to rent a place my own. Anybody being relocated to a new country would understand what I am saying...I didnt know which agent to trust, or had thousands of questions e.g. if i was being decieved or would they benefit my lack of understanding of the systems in UK..etc.. Well, I was very lucky to find Doug, he helped me with everything and took extra care to be clear with every step. he always answered my phones, and my silly questions. The moment he told me if you see something is wrong you are free to come in and punch me in the face, was the moment he won my trust..Again, thanks Doug, hope you\'ll help many others just like me...

Streets Ahead