Nov 04,2013
Abraham
By: 'Mrs Taylor'
Nov 04,2013
I recently bought a new & sold an existing property through Abraham Rawat manager at Crouch end branch. From my first conversation with Abraham, I new he was the estate agent that I wanted to work with. I was specific on what I was looking for in a new property , he ensured that he only showed me properties that met these needs. During the process, Abraham stayed in contact with me constantly , updating me on where we were with the sales. He was always professional & adaptable for viewing times. In Crouch End we have so much choice of which estate agents to use, I have been let down in the past locally but now am pleased to say that Abraham has restored my faith in estate agents by doing such an excellent job! Thank you!

Castles Estate Agents (London)

12 Topsfield Parade Crouch End, London