Nov 04,2013
By: 'Sofia'
Nov 04,2013
Avoid dealing with this agency! These people are weird and far from professional! I will just quickly summarize my experience with them and let you judge. This summer I was really interested in a flat they advertised on their website. I called and arranged a viewing and that was all good. The day of the viewing the agent could not get into the flat because he had the wrong key! He apologized and asked to reschedule the viewing for another day. Oh well I thought, these things happen! So I asked him to arrange another viewing but he said I have to call to the agency to do that. So I did! I called the agency and they told me that they don\'t have the keys of this flat because the landlord is redecorating at the moment so they will only be able to get the keys when he is done. They said they will contact me when this happens. They didn\'t! I had to email them and ask them about it and this is when they arranged a new viewing on the day they said that they got the keys. I went for the viewing and guess what....the key wouldn\'t open the door! What a surprise! They two agents were trying to open the door for 5 min when the door opened from the inside by a builder! He told the agents that the flat is a contracting site and they can\'t come in and neither anyone else and shut the door. To be honest I just wanted to laugh that moment. How ridiculous? Anyway, they apologized (again) and told me to call the agency to arrange another viewing. By then I was like...what the heck...If I went to 2 of these viewing I can manage another one! So I called immediately after that and arranged another viewing for when the builders will finish. The lady on the phone asked me to confirm the morning of that day that I am going to attend the viewing (that was normal-I have done that for the 2 previous viewings). I called that morning to confirm and she told me that she is sorry but the flat is gone. I asked her how is this possible and she was ironic and very rude. She told me: The flat is let to other people, i m sorry! I remind her my case and she said: I am sorry I don\'t understand what you are saying-the flat is gone! How annoying is that? What a waste of my time! go figure...
By: Factotum
Jul 23, 2015
We are really sorry you have had this time wasting experience. We totally sympathise as we too wasted a considerable amount of time coming out for multiple viewings and not being able to gain access. On this occasion the Landlord secured a private let, this is why the property became unavailable so quickly. Please feel free to contact us for more information or to discuss further.
By: nikki
Jul 11, 2014
Thank you for the publication - it will safe me time, money and most important my nerves.

Factotum Letting