Nov 03,2010
Nov 03,2010
These guys are useless. On the property management side, they seem to just ignore all our requests to have repairs done to the property. They never return calls (even after promising to). Last month they lost my rent payment (which had left my bank, but their accounts department couldn't find) - and then tried to blame it on me. Definitely not dealing with them ever again.
By: AK
Feb 11, 2011
We experienced a situation identical to this. What made it worse was that they rudely blamed it on us despite being provided with evidence that the payment had in fact left our bank account in the usual way. When they finally accepted this they suggested that the payment was not labelled correctly despite this being the same label used for over a year.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John Hollingsworth Office 2! To leave a new review of John Hollingsworth Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for John Hollingsworth Office 2