Nov 04,2013
By: 'Maura Kelly'
Nov 04,2013
I would like to thank the staff at the Oakwood branch and particularly Omar Eletriby for the excellent service provided in selling my flat. Omar was proactive in finding a buyer and negotiating on my behalf when offers started coming in. He provided realistic and helpful advice throughout, acted quickly when I asked him to find out what was happening, and found ways to resolve issues to everyone\'s satisfaction. Omar was always available to answer my calls, or return them as soon as he came back to the office. and he always did what he said he would do. Overall Omar provided a very reliable, high quality and professional service and I am very pleased I used Preston Baker to sell my flat.
By: James Baker
Nov 04, 2013
Hello Maura, Thank you or taking the time to provide us with feedback, its great to hear what a postivie expirenace you had with Omar and look forward to helping you in the future.
Kind Regards