...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Nov 03,2013
By: 'Lorraine Faisal'
Nov 03,2013
I approached GJM Property to sell my my flat. Logically I also contacted other companies, despite receiving higher quotations from some other estate agents. I felt that the quotation that I received from GJM was a more realistic given the market in (June 2013). I therefore opted to elect GJM to sell my property. From the very onset I was not disappointed with my decision. Every member of staff that I happened to speak to on the phone, was polite and extremely courteous and informative at all times. However my deepest gratitude and appreciation goes to Becky Munday. At all times Becky was polite, courteous,helpful, informative understanding respectful and prompt, she continually went far beyond her duties as an estate agent. At no time was Becky remise with her responsibilities in selling the flat, she kept me updated with all of the relevant information that I needed and continually provided me with a service that far beyond her responsibilities. On a few occasions Becky even called to inform me of the developments of the sale outside of her contractual hours. I can genuinely state, that Becky was single handedly responsible for elevating the normal stresses that come with selling a flat. Any problems that arouse Becky contacted me immediately to ensure the hassle free sale of the flat. Although I am not someone who is in the habit of writing reviews about companies performances. However on this occasion I feel compelled to make an exception to this rule. I have not only recommend GJM to my family and friends but I also highly recommend this company to anyone who wishes to either purchase or sell a property. In my opinion you will not be disappointed with this company. It was a pleasure to work with a company that are so committed and dedicated to their customers. Thank You GJM. Most of all thank you Becky for all of your hard work.

GJM Property