Nov 02,2013
By: 'SKhan'
Nov 02,2013
One of the worst agents I have come across in the property market. I was among the first few people to call them to book an appointment for an Open house scheduled a week later and even visited their office on the same day for getting that appointment. I was being told that my name is on top of the list and will be called once the Sales advisor will start giving the appointment. When I didn\'t got a call for 4 days, I visited them again for the appointment and I was then told that all appointments have now gone and I can only be given an appointment for another Open house a week later for the same property. A week later when I gave them a call while driving for the appointment then I was just being told that the property has been sold. Firstly they didn\'t gave an appointment even when I told them that I am happy to even go beyond the asking price on the property. Secondly no one bothered to inform me that the appointment had been cancelled and the property has been sold.

B Simmons & Son