Nov 02,2013
By: 'Linnea'
Nov 02,2013
We put down a deposit for a house in bethnal green. Suddenly we\'re told that the landlord has decided to sell the property. The deposit is to be returned to us within 10 working days. I emailed my details but still, THREE MONTHS later have not received my money back.

I am going to keep pushing this but it is a not a good thing to be missing 500 pounds as a student. Although the encounter with the agents was good and the staff nice this agency is in no way to recommend.
I need my deposit back.
Attached Files
By: DavidStJames
Nov 11, 2013
Dear Reviewer We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. If you could please forward your complaint to our customer service department (customerservices@davidstjames.co.uk) we assure you this will be looked into in detail. Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you. Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards DavidStJames Ltd

David St James